Tuesday 15 November, 2011

Even tattoos fade

I look and my mind springs up a rhetoric,
The kind of look that results in a smile,
The kind of smile that makes you feel euphoric,
I think it has been a while.

I talk, as if I am the talkative one,
The kind of talk that stretches away the miles,
The kind of mile that is used as a pun,
Trust me dude, it has been a while.

I hug, to say everything I cannot,
The kind of hug that I am told is only mine,
The kind of hug that ties friends in a knot,
Remember? No? Well, it really has been a while.

Together till death do us apart all say,
The kind of death that occurs when agony piles,
The kind of agony that makes a tattoo fade away,
Haha! Finally you know it has been a while.

Posted via email from Aditya's Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The major complaint that was issued was by a reviewer who thought that the
product was a bit too pricey. With all of the technological advances made by toy
makers and manufacturers, the word "toy" means something
completely different than it did to the past generations.

But are you aware that Lego also produce electric toy trains and that they not only have trains, but also
locomotives, track, rolling stock, train stations, signal houses and a whole load of
other track side buildings and they all have the logo construction theme running through them.


my web site: lego police station :: ::